Beiträge von Schrod

Hallo zusammen,

Beim letzten Ligarennen habe ich einem quer stehenden Fahrzeug nicht mehr ausweichen können und musste feststellen, dass das Fahrzeug nicht geghostet war.

Jetzt lese ich im Codemasters Forum „Spun cars not ghosting post patch“ . ( von vor 11 Stunden)

Ist das sonst noch jemandem seit dem letzten Patch aufgefallen?

Gruß

Martin

Aus dem Codemasters Forum:

Erste Schätzung für einen Fix für den Hauptgrund des desync-Problems ist Mitte nächster Woche.

Das ist keine Garantie, sondern eine Schätzung.

Nachdem ich das OK bekommen habe:

Hier ist der Beitrag von BarryBL(Admin Codemasters Forum)

———————————————-

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the delay, but I do have a more substantial update here on the quality of life on Multiplayer, especially since 1.10.

1. The first part of this update is that we have a fix for the key desync issue seen in the PSGL footage (and other leagues) where the session host becomes laggy and positional information for all players gradually deteriorates. This can impair the host of large sessions in certain circumstances (i.e. it is not every session all of the time). A fix for this has been approved by our QA team and is scheduled for release in our next patch, v1.12.
    2. In the interests of transparency, our next objective for the team is the red X issue that seems to affect some sessions on Steam where one of the players fails to communicate their position to one or more other players in the session. This one is still in testing phase (as the desync was our priority) and working towards a solution on this one. I'll be setting up a thread specifically for this issue as we may need further feedback, and also want to see your experiences of this issue.

I understand and empathise the frustration that the Multiplayer Community has had over the past few weeks, the challenges you have faced and we thank you for your patience. If you run into a issue, I've been asked by the developers to be specific about the issues that you are facing. This allows us to track down the problems more effectively. I will go through the Master Thread today and separate by issue as this is helpful for developers, alongside report codes and videos too

Das das ganze sehr komplex ist bezweifelt niemand.

In den engen Kämpfen müssen die Fahrzeugpositionen auch mehrfach die Sekunde aktualisiert werden.

In Ronnie‘s Rookierennen ist mir erstmals aufgefallen, dass nicht „Verbindung zu Onlinediensten“ sondern „Verbindung zu Spice“ beim Betreten der Onlinelobby angezeigt wurde.

Niemand weiß wie viel Multiplayer Logik im Spiel, und wie viel Logik auf Servern im Internet ist.

Insgesamt ist das sehr Komplex zu analysieren und wird sicher Zeit Kosten.

Für die Onlineligen und die Onlineplayer wird es Zeit, dass Codemasters ein Offizielles Statement zu dem Problem veröffentlicht.

Gruß

Martin